(1) What is ISO14000 environmental management system?
Today's various manufacturing and service industries to perform and to meet increasingly tough environmental regulations are faced with tremendous pressure. In order to effectively address these environmental issues, organizations can introduce ISO14000 environmental management system. ISO14000 will not only help the organization continues to improve day-to-day operations, strengthen its better identify, reduce, prevent and control environmental factors affect the ability to achieve risk reduction benefits. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to seize this opportunity to come into being the ISO14000 environmental management system standard series.
At present, many foreign and domestic enterprises into the standard system, the introduction of the necessity and urgency from the following two aspects:
1, the need for external pressure: first direct pressure from customers, for a sub for enterprise, for the first-class enterprises to enter the supply chain utmost importance. ISO14000 as a voluntary standard, the fierce market competition has made the mandatory color with a second pressure from the government, with national attention to environmental protection work, will introduce more stringent laws and regulations; third pressure from such as banking and insurance, and other stakeholders, to reduce environmental risks from the demand.
2, the internal management needs: to the effective use of resources, the rational use of raw materials, waste recycling control, bring the economic benefits of lower cost of enterprise management is the development trend.
(2) ISO 14001 features
ISO 14001 is applicable to any organization environmental management, globally-accepted standard, adopted by the Organization's activities, products and services related to the issue of environmental protection enterprises improve the environment into the concept of shaping excellent corporate image. ISO 14001 provides a systematic analysis of the management methods, through the "planning, implementation, evaluation and improvement of" management model, to achieve the objective of sustainable development. Of major concern of the environmental impact assessment and control to ensure the compliance of laws and regulations, prevent environmental incidents, thereby reducing the environmental risk. With ISO9001 and OHSAS18001 standards compatible, integrated management model can be established. Documents of the system through the establishment of a clear management objectives, full participation, strengthen professional training and exchange of information, achieve environmental performance management.
(3) ISO 14001 standard content
ISO 14001 is an internationally recognized environmental management system standard, and its predecessor is a British national standard BS7750. The standard includes the following description of the management and control of content:
1, environmental principles;
2, environmental protection work plan;
3, implementation and operation;
4, the exchange of information;
5, Environmental Management System document control;
6, inspection and corrective measures;
7, environmental protection work records;
8, environmental management system audit;
9, Environmental Management System Management Review.
(D) the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards available benefits
"Prevention first" is the ISO 14000 series of standards throughout a dominant ideology. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards will be the following benefits:
1. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards will remove international trade "green barriers" to increase the organization and its products in the international market competitiveness.
2. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards, proved itself to the outside world may be followed by the statement of environmental principles, and to improve the environment of commitment that our organization has reached "a control dual target" the basic requirements, and establish the organization's public image and improve organizations credibility and visibility, and expand market share.
3. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards, help organizations improve their overall quality and enhance the awareness of environmental management is conducive to the organization of the production pattern from extensive management to the benefit of managing change.
4. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards, organizations can mobilize the initiative to prevent and control pollution, increase input in environmental protection and improve environmental performance.
5. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards, bound by their own organizations to act to reduce the risk of incidents and reduce environmental pollution caused by the environmental protection departments imposed by the state administrative or economic punishment, raising the consciousness of compliance with laws and regulations.
6. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards are conducive to promoting organizations and neighboring residents, communities and stakeholders mutual understanding and improve mutual relations, especially with government agencies, financial institutions, the organizations have easier access to financial support, help various organizations received permission and authorization, and promoting self-development organizations.
7. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards, it will be beneficial to organizations technological transformation, improve technology and develop new products such as cleaner production, reduce waste and the emission of pollutants, reduce energy and resource consumption, reduce waste disposal costs and lower product cost.
8. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards, organizations can increase their awareness of environmental protection laws and regulations and consciously abide by the initiative.
9. Organize the implementation of the ISO 14000 series of standards, help organizations more easily recruit staff and attract high-quality personnel joined.